Digital technology company Content Bloom hired architecture & interior design firm RHAD Architects to design their new office in Halifax, Canada.
“In 2019, we were commissioned by the growing tech company Content Bloom, to renovate an existing 4,300 sq ft. commercial space into a contemporary office environment. The space needed to be able to meet the diverse requirements of the company’s 40 (and growing!) employees. As the Prime consultants on this project, we were responsible for the overall design and the selection of all furniture, fixtures and finish materials.
In addition to a spacious open office area for workstations, private offices, and a conference room, we designed separate areas for soft seating and collaborative workspaces,” said RHAD Architects.
- Location: Halifax, Canada
- Date completed: 2019
- Design: RHAD Architects
- Photos: Greg Richardson
The post A Look Inside Content Bloom’s New Halifax Office appeared first on Officelovin’.
- A Look Inside Hyundai’s New Moscow Office
- A Look Inside DisplayLink’s New Cambridge Office
- A Look Inside Vanderlande’s New Pune Office
- Inside International Pension Fund’s New London Office
- A Look Inside Robert Bird Group’s New Adelaide Office
- A Look Inside Lighterman House’s New London Office
- A Look Inside Eurofides’ New Liège Office
- A Look Inside Impact Working’s New Bristol Office
- A Look Inside Northern Trust’s New Chicago Office
- Inside Ness Technologies’ New Mumbai Office
- A Look Inside Global Investment Firm’s New London Office
- A Look Inside Bridgepoint’s Modern London Office
- A Look Inside Dharma Labs’ New San Francisco Office
- A Look Inside Manulife’s New Yangon Office
- A Look Inside Hogan Lovells’ New Beijing Office